Saturday, May 14, 2022

A Floral Bouquet


I just LOVE these little floral bouquets! 

So colorful, simple, and cheerful!

These little still life paintings are created in the style of 19th century French Impressionist Berthe Morisot.  


They are painted on 11" x 11" colored sulfite (construction) paper and mounted on 12" x 12" black poster board for a nice contrasting border. 

I try to include this painting project every now and again because it is so much fun to paint and the results are always so stunning!



Take a look at our previous post for more details about how to paint these cuties. 

Our thanks to Painted Paper Art for this great painting project idea!

These paintings were created by artists ages 8 through 12.


* Addendum *

We painted these floral bouquets for Mother's Day 2023. 



Lots of brilliant color!








Delicate flowers with beautiful pinks and reds!









Another sample by me. (Of course I made another one - I can't resist.)

No comments: